ABOUT THE PRODUCT
MIAMI TIME. WHAT A SKIRT!
Our Miami high waist denim skirt is made for women who are always going to remain young at heart. This outstanding piece of wardrobe essential comes with a button fly closure for a secure and confident use. Made with complete light weight, 100% cotton denim fabric, this skirt is a must have for summers. It also comes with a magical slit at the back for your easy movement.
Our model's height is 5'5" and her natural waist is 26 inches. She is wearing our label size 26.
FABRIC & FINISH
- Composition: 100% premium woven cotton
- Features: Pure denim, still fall, lightweight yet strong
- Finish: Perfectly finished with rinse wash
- Thread: Contrasting rust colour poly-blend thread
- Button: Madish branded, 18 mm size, is made of aluminium and in antique brass colour.
- Brand tab: Small tab on the back right pocket
- Brand tag: On the inside of the waistband
- Full length: 20 inches / 50 cm
Back slit length: 5 inches / 13 cm
- Belt Loops: 5, can fit a 1.5 inch belt
- Pockets: 2 pockets - two back pockets of size 5 x 5 inches
- Silhouette: Back-slit denim skirt
- Closure: Button closure with 6 buttons
- Hem: Nicely finished hems
You can easily pull this off with a printed graphic tee or add more fun to your look by knotting a basic solid black or white tee at the front. Add some dangling pendants or just go for basic hoops. Carry a little expressive clutch bag and throw on some scrunchies and boom! You are ready, girl! When looking to keep it classy and a bit serious you can also pair your skirt with a structured blazer or a cool denim jacket to match with. Oh, and do remember to take your forgotten tennis socks and rock ‘em with white sneakers!
When will my order be shipped and delivered?
- In most cases, orders are shipped within 1-2 days and 95% of orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. Orders to metro cities and tier-1 cities will be in 2-3 working days.
Do you offer returns, exchanges & refunds?
- Our full policy with respect to returns, exchanges and refunds is shown here.