Our label size refers to the natural waist size measured at the narrowest part of your waist.
- If your waist size is 24 inches, go for our label size 24.
- If your waist size is 28 inches, go for our label size 28.
- The same applies to all sizes.
- If your waist size is an odd number like 25, 27 or 29 inches, you can choose one size down or one size up. To illustrate, if your waist size is 25 inches, our size 24 will give you a snug fit and size 26 will give you a comfort fit. In case of white garments, we recommend going with the bigger size.
- Irrespective of our garment being mid waist or high waist, stretch or without stretch, please select your size as mentioned above.
- All products also have their own individual size charts on the product page itself.
Measure around the smallest part of your waist without making it too tight or too loose.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips. Make sure to keep the tape as horizontal as you can.