Created: 15 June 2018
Updated: 15 May 2023
Our general return policy is shown below and it is divided into two categories. It applies to all orders placed on or after 16 March 2023. Some products could have a different return policy from the one shown below. In such cases, the policy mentioned in the product page will prevail.
To go to our return portal directly, please click here.
Category 1: SALE PERIOD POLICY
- Return Window: 3 days
- One-time Replacement only.
- If a replacement is unavailable, a store credit will be issued.
- Current Sale Period
- 15 May 2023 to 31 May 2023.
Category 2: REGULAR RETURN POLICY: NO QUESTIONS ASKED
- Return Window: 15 days
- Refund: To the original source of payment for prepaid orders or to your bank account for COD orders. The full amount paid by you will be refunded.
- Replacement: If a replacement is unavailable, you can opt for a store credit or for a refund.
- Refunds are issued within 30 days of approval.
For all orders placed prior to 16 March 2023, store credit will be issued.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The standard method to return a product is by using our free pick-up service. Kindly note that this service is subject to availability at your pin code.
- Pick-up will be attempted twice. If both attempts fail, you’ll have to self-ship the product. The actual cost of shipping incurred by you will be reimbursed as store credit. The maximum amount we will reimburse is INR 250.
- For a return request to be accepted, all returned items must be unused, unwashed and have their original tags and packaging intact.
- Your store credit will be issued only once per order and products bought using a store credit are non-returnable.
- Store credit will be issued after your products are received at our warehouse and passed by the quality control team.
- All store credits are valid for 365 days from the date of issue.