Policy for Shoots & Creatives
Created: 15 May 2019
Updated: 22 August 2020
Our policy for shoots and creatives is shown below.
- We means ‘Madish Style Bar Private Limited'.
- You means a 'creative professional' of sound mind, aged 18 years or above.
- For the purpose of clarification, a ‘creative professional’ includes, but not limited to, fashion models, actors, fashion stylists, hair stylists, make up artists, photographers, videographers, retouchers and editors.
- Event means a photo-shoot or a video-shoot or their combination, undertaken either indoors or outdoors.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All events are of a decent nature, respect your modesty and provide you a safe working environment.
- You are required to be punctual, communicate effectively, be in your best behaviour and ensure you do your part to meet the event’s objective.
- If you are booked for an event, you are required to give us a notice of 2 working days if you are unable to make it. Failure to do so could result in no-show charges being imposed on you. No-show charges vary depending on the magnitude of the event, and are entirely at our discretion.
- Unless explicitly agreed otherwise, we will always hire you on a paid-basis and your total remuneration will be mutually agreed beforehand.
- All payments will be settled within 7 business days of the event, subject to you providing bank details or any other relevant details that could be required.
- We will hold unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, exclusive and royalty free rights to all content that we generate from the event. You will not have any ownership rights or intellectual property rights on any of the content. Unless explicitly consented by us in writing, you will not sell, share with anyone or publish any of the content, that you could have acquired during the course of the event or after the event.
- We have the right, but not the obligation, to tag you, use your name, your biographical information or any relevant information in all content that we publish on any of our online or offline media channels in any part of the world.
- We have the right, but not the obligation, to provide you a small amount of content from the event for your use on your own digital media channels or your portfolio. To illustrate, a 'small amount' is about 2-3 pieces of content out of every 100 generated. You are encouraged to tag our official handles only. You are urged to avoid tagging any other person or your co-professional from the event.
- Any such content that we agree to provide you, will only be after a period of at least 30 days from the event. You should avoid asking us about any content repeatedly.
- These terms and conditions will also apply if we work on an unpaid partnership or collaboration basis with you.