ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Made for the love of jewellery, Paris luxe sky high pencil heels depict the romance between you and your shoes. We know you have an endless affair with your high heels and thought we will add a bit of drama to the mix! Coming in a super cushiony footbed, these statement pair of heels are a real game changer. Paris heels are made with nappa finish PU for a feathery softness and perfectly shinny finish. It features an extraordinarily new gold link chain detail at the front, making it a stunner that it is meant to be. Get yours before you miss out!
FABRIC, TRIMS & FINISH
- Composition: Artificial jet black nappa leather with polyurethane (PU), 100% ethical and free of animal content
- Features: Abrasion proof, lightweight yet strong and durable
- Construction: Completely handmade and built to last with focus on comfort and fit
- Thread: Matching colour poly-blend thread
- Brand Tab: On the insole
- Finish: Semi glossy finish with precision stitching
PRO TIP: Clean using a damp cloth. Avoid dipping in water
- Pencil heel height: 4 inches / 10 cm
- Foot bed front width: 2 inches / 5.5 cm
- Stable ankle strap
- Statement link chain on the front strap
- These shoes are 'Designed for Senses'
Heads up, we are about to curate some classy statement looks! Rock ‘em with a bossy oversized blazer dress and oversized golden danglers. Reach out for your overtly cool bodycon dress and throw some glitter on your collar bones. When looking to keep it casual yet fresh, pair it with an extra large white tee and a baggy pair of jeans. Paris heels will also look great with an off-shoulder top and leather pants to match with. Remember to top your look with an equally contemporary gold clutch bag.
When will my order be shipped and delivered?
- In most cases, orders are shipped within 1-2 days and 95% of orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. Orders to metro cities and tier-1 cities will be in 2-3 working days.
Do you offer returns, exchanges & refunds?
- Our full policy with respect to returns, exchanges and refunds is shown here.