Carrie necklace is a super chic necklace. Made in a triple-layered necklace style, this piece features a brilliant looking artistic buckle. Inspired by Babylonian engraving, the semi-finished looking pendant is the actual beauty of it. Leaving the wearer with a museum like accessory, this necklace is yet another stunning piece of jewellery that can leave you thinking.
- Key Material: Gold polished metal links
- Adjustable Chain: Metal cuban chain for a customised fit
- Support: Electroplated metal rings for support and links
- Hook: Electroplated metal dog hook for closure
- 2 pendants: Two faced pendants with a Babylonian inspiration
- Length of the longest chain: 18 inches / 45 cm
- Length of the middle chain: 16 inches/ 40 cm
- Length of the shortest chain: 14 inches/ 35 cm
- Adjustable chain: Up to 2 inches / 5 cm
- Total length: 20 inches / 50 cm
NOTE: This is a fashion accessory. No precious metal is used.
Bring in some drama to your basics with this one. Pull it on a plunge neck drop and get into our amazingly contouring skinny high waist jeans. Drop some jaws with a shapely bodycon dress. You can also rock this necklace with a nice and chic shirt dress for a unique yet comfy look. Complete any of these outfits with a pair of statement sneakers and you are good to slay!
- Last-on, First-off: This will save your clothes from getting stuck and other such incidents that can damage your jewellery
- Liquid: Avoid exposing your jewellery to all types of liquids such as water, perfume, hairspray or make-up
- Air: Avoid unnecessary exposure to air by leaving it out in the open
- Cleaning: Clean using a soft cloth
- Storage: Store your jewellery in the storage box provided after use
When will my order be shipped and delivered?
- In most cases, orders are shipped within 1-2 days and 95% of orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. Orders to metro cities and tier-1 cities will be in 2-3 working days.
Do you offer returns, exchanges & refunds?
- Our full policy with respect to returns, exchanges and refunds is shown here.