Created: 16 March 2020
Updated: 27 May 2022
We are super committed to delivery your order asap. However, due to the onset of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), our ordering and delivery policies have been slightly tweaked starting from Saturday, 21 March 2020. Please see below:
- You will be able to place your orders 24/7.
- Prepay methods like credit card / debit card / digital wallet / bank transfer are preferred and available for all locations in India.
- Prepaid orders are also shipped on high priority.
- Shipping is currently free. This applies to all orders that we ship to you.
- A free gift is sent along with prepaid orders above a certain value. Click here to know if you are eligible.
- Cash-on-delivery (COD) is also available for most locations in India.
- If there are delivery restrictions of any sort imposed by the government, we will ship your order after such restrictions are lifted. To clarify:
- Declaration of a curfew or partial restriction or full restriction or partial lockdown or full lockdown or containment zone or micro containment zone.
- Restrictions could be at our location or at your location or city or state or union territory.
- Restrictions could be imposed by local municipal corporations, district collectors, state governments or the central government.
- All requests for returns and replacements will be processed only after lifting of restrictions as mentioned above.
- Our customer services team will be fully operational and will respond to your emails or phone calls or messages.
For any other query, please e-mail us at email@example.com