ABOUT THE PRODUCT
** LAST FEW PIECES - PREPAID ONLY, NO RETURN, NO EXCHANGE**
Savannah IS HERE!
Savannah super flared high waist jeans are simply brilliant and visually lengthen your legs and accentuate the waistline. This creates an incredibly flattering silhouette on every body-type. These wide leg jeans come with an extra room for comfort and a stunning front slit that starts from above your knee and goes all the way to the hem. These are the best of the slit flare trend and are super loved.
There are multiple models featured for this product. Their size details are shown in the image gallery itself.
FABRIC & FINISH
- Composition: 97% woven cotton blend, 3% elastane
- Features: Light weight, soft feel and amazing stretch
- Finish: Perfectly finished with rinse wash
- Thread: Matching colour poly-blend thread
- Button: Madish branded, 18 mm size, is made of aluminium and in antique brass colour
- Zipper: YKK YZiP® or equivalent, 4YG size, is made of aluminium and in golden brass colour
- Brand tab: Small tab on the back right pocket
- Brand tag: On the inside of the waistband
- Flare: Starts from 23 inches / 58 cm
- Full length: 42 inches / 106 cm
- Front slit length: 27 inches / 69 cm
- Belt Loops: Nil
- Pockets: 02 pockets - two back pockets
- Silhouette: Super comfy wide leg
- Closure: Button closure with zip fly
- Hem: Superbly finished hems
Make your high waist jeans work for an evening event with a sculpting bodysuit or just your favourite crop top. Wear an oversize button-down shirt untucked over the jeans for a cool and relaxed look. You can also tuck in a slouchy sweater and add some minimal accessories. Remember! Confidence and a nice pair of heels will complete your look for the day.
When will my order be shipped and delivered?
- In most cases, orders are shipped within 1-2 days and 95% of orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. Orders to metro cities and tier-1 cities will be in 2-3 working days.
Do you offer returns, exchanges & refunds?
- Our full policy with respect to returns, exchanges and refunds is shown here.