ABOUT THE PRODUCT
THE FINEST JEANS YOU'LL EVER SEE!
Our max bell bottom jeans are exceptional. These jeans are known for making bland look fantastic and keeping you comfortable on all your important days. Made of cotton and elastane blend, this piece comes with an enormous power of stretch and a super wide flare adorned with extremely trendy denim fringes. This is the kind of jeans that they used to wear in the 70s, which is why we also refer to them as the 1976 flared jeans.
There are multiple models featured for this product. Their size details are shown in the image gallery itself.
FABRIC & FINISH
- Composition: 97% woven cotton blend, 3% elastane
- Features: Light weight, soft feel and amazing stretch
- Finish: Perfectly dyed finish with rinse wash
- Thread: Matching colour poly-blend thread
- Button: Madish branded, 18 mm size, is made of aluminium and in antique brass colour.
- Zipper: YKK YZiP® or equivalent, 4YG size, is made of aluminium and in golden brass colour
- Brand tab: Small tab on the back right pocket
- Brand tag: On the inside of the waistband
- Flare: Starts from 23 inches / 59 cm
- Full length: 42 inches / 106 cm
- Belt Loops: 00 (Nil)
- Pockets: 2 back pockets
- Silhouette: Super comfy bell bottom jeans
- Closure: Button closure
- Hem: Handcrafted fringed hems
Wear these bell bottom jeans with a little crop top and flaunt the high waisted look. You can really lift the environment by pairing it with a satin scarf top or a shirted tube. You can also power dress with these jeans by wearing them with a solid spaghetti top and a structured blazer. Carry it with a bunch of minimal accessories like a pendant or a set of danglers and pair them with comfy high heels to complete the look.
When will my order be shipped and delivered?
- In most cases, orders are shipped within 1-2 days and 95% of orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. Orders to metro cities and tier-1 cities will be in 2-3 working days.
Do you offer returns, exchanges & refunds?
- Our full policy with respect to returns, exchanges and refunds is shown here.